To download a web banner ad for use on your website, please do the following:
- Right-click (control-click on Mac) on the banner link and select “Save Target As…” or from the pop-up menu.
- A dialog box will open asking you where and how you wish to save the file. In the “File name” field, type in a name that corresponds to the image. Leave the “Save as type” field as “GIF image” or “JPEG“
- Save the image to the image directory on your web server. Or select a folder on your computer where your webmaster can access and save the image to the web server.
- Please link the banner ad to http://bit.ly/2OOcZ8N
- If you need a different size, contact Brandi Kapusinski or 630.271.8216